My approach to work is to provide pro-active and high quality service to clients. I believe it is essential to “go above and beyond” for our clients, having a creative and innovative outlook in a constantly changing and competitive business environment.
I have an extensive amount of experience of working in highly contentious and pressurised circumstances. This includes substantial experience acting for SMEs in commercial disputes and high value mis-sold financial product disputes. This typically involves claims which are notoriously difficult to pursue and often highly complex
Areas of Expertise
- Banking & Derivative litigation.
- LIBOR manipulation.
- Interest Rate Swap Hedging product, fixed rate loan, finance agreement, endowment, equity release, pension and other financial product mis-selling.
- Negligent advice by banks and other financial advisors.
- Fraud, unlawful means conspiracy and other dishonesty-related disputes with financial institutions and advisors, including HBOS IAO Reading.
- RBS/Global Restructuring Group (GRG) claims and complaints to the Bank, the Financial Ombudsman Service and via the RBS GRG Redress Scheme.
- Consequential loss claims.
- Loan and overdraft disputes.
- Consumer rights and consumer credit/finance issues (e.g. in relation to the sale and supply of goods and services and consumer finance agreements).
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in July 2018
- Msc in Law Business and Management (Distinction). Report on the risks associated with derivative trading, and an analysis of current and proposed regulatory reforms.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction)
- LLB Law Degree (2:1)