I aim to give my clients an efficient service and advice which is given in a friendly and easy to understand manner. I particularly like to use plain English, avoiding the archaic language often associated with solicitors! In doing so, I never lose sight of the fact that the transaction may be one of the largest and most important my clients will have been involved with and that they need plenty of guidance through what may be a very stressful time for them.
Areas of Expertise
- Handling all aspects of freehold and leasehold residential property transactions
- Shared ownership and Right to Buy purchases
- Lease extensions (both voluntary and 1993 Act)
- Remortgages, including equity release
- Grant, assignment and termination of commercial leases.
- Sale and purchase of development land, including options and conditional contracts.
- Plot sales on new developments
Recent Work Includes
- Acting for a local developer in acquiring a development site and subsequent plot sales
- Selling an antique emporium subject to a long lease, a 10 year shop lease, various licences/sublettings and residential tenancy agreements
Experience, Professional Associations and Qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor in October 1986
- Member of the Law Society
- Bournemouth and District Law Society member