Many clients find the conveyancing process a stressful and difficult time, with very little of no knowledge of the Conveyancing process, particularly if the client is a first time buyer. I have over 15 years of experience in Conveyancing and understand that clients can find this a very stressful time. Communication is essential and I will always explain as clearly and quickly as possible the procedures involved and guide my clients along the way with whatever queries they may have.
Areas of Expertise and Experience
I have 16 years of experience including dealing with the following:-
- Residential sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold properties.
- Transfer of Equity
- Acting for first time buyers in the purchase of their first home and obtaining their Help to Buy Bonus on their behalf.
- Acting and advising in connection with leasehold matters and properties.
- Acting in connection with transfers of equity arising as a result of matrimonial consent orders.
- Acting for clients in connection with multiple re-mortgages on their rental property portfolio
Professional associations and qualifications
Graduate Member of the Chartered institute of Legal Executives (GCILEx)