You may well have sustained a whiplash injury to your neck. Whiplash is the term that describes a neck injury caused by a sudden movement of the head forwards, backwards or sideways, the results of which can sometimes be very painful.
Our specialist solicitors have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for clients who have sustained whiplash personal injuries. Our lawyers have significant experience in dealing with minor injury claims through to catastrophic life changing injury claims.
You can claim compensation for whiplash if you were a driver, passenger, pedestrian or passenger in a bus, coach, or taxi. You do not have to use the lawyers that your motor insurers refer you to.
Why should I use Ellis Jones and not my insurers’ lawyers to deal with my claim?
- We will deal with your claim with no cost to you.
- We will make sure you get the rehabilitation you require before we look at settling your claim.
- We will meet with you and talk you through the claims process.
- We will make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
- A lawyer appointed by your insurers will rush your claim through so that they get paid. This may result in under settling your claim. We will deal with your claim so that you receive the maximum compensation.
Contact our No Win, No Fee lawyers for a free consultation.