We have a wealth of experience in helping and representing clients in a wide spectrum of disputes involving land and property. This includes advising on all aspects of the landlord and tenant relationship.
We will explore with you the possibility of resolution by negotiation, mediation and arbitration. However, if litigation cannot be avoided then, working with you, we can help you to bring or defend a claim brought in the civil courts or through the tribunals.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Land and property ownership disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Property management
- Boundary disputes
- Easements (rights of way, rights to light)
- Adverse possession claims (when you have being using land for a number of years as your own)
- Restrictive covenants (restrictions on how you can use your property)
- Removing trespassers and squatters
- Co-ownership disputes
- Party Wall Act disputes