Will, Inheritance & Trust Disputes
Our team of specialist lawyers have significant experience in dealing with will, inheritance and trust disputes.
Our lawyers are part of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitors (ACTAPS) organisation which is the kite mark for this specialist area of litigation.
The team is listed in the Legal 500 directory, with partner Lauren Day being recommended by Legal 500 and noted as being 'excellent'. The team is described as being “prompt, knowledgeable and helpful”.
Our experienced lawyers have expert knowledge in all areas of will, inheritance and trust disputes, including the following:
- Challenging a will (due to lack of capacity, lack of knowledge and approval, undue influence, lack of proper formalities, forgery)
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenging lifetime gifts and transactions
- Undue influence claims
- Probate Actions
- Removal of Executors
- Breach of trust claims
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Court of Protection work
- Statutory Will applications to the Court of Protection